Thursday, November 24, 2005

We've all been pretty drunk, right?

But, have you ever been so drunk that you mistook a refrigerator for a toilet? I'll assume you responded with an emphatic "No!", maybe even "Hell No!".

This past Friday was Spyder's birthday. If you know anything about Spyder, then you know that that means my house was full of drunk/high wrestlers. Because they all had a show that night, the festivities didn't even get started until about 1:00. Anyway, after going through a half gallon of Southern Comfort and putting a good dent on a fifth of Crown Royal, someone comes running into the room - "Oh my god you guys **** is pissing in the refrigerator!" By this time, it was nearly 9:00 in the morning; a few of the less hardcore people and non-drinkers had already called it a night.

So, those of us who were still up and at it rushed to the kitchen to see for ourselves. Sure enough, there he was....pants around his ankles, sitting in my refrigerator....right there on the cold glass shelf, just pissing away on the kitchen floor. Had I been a little less drunk or a little more drunk, I'd have been livid. Luckily, I was at the right stage of drunken stupor where I had enough sense to call it a night myself and let Spyder deal with the situation.

As it was told to me the next morning, Spyder sobered the guy up (how exactly I'm not sure...but I suppose pointing out to the guy that he just used a fridge for a toilet would sober him up pretty quickly). Anyway, Spyder got him into the shower and when he was finished, he cleaned up his own mess. Now, this is where the story gets even better.

He then proceeded to find a couch and lie down. No problem, right? He's calling it a night and gonna sleep it off...almost. Before lying down, he went ahead and disrobed, down to just a tee shirt and then climbed onto the couch and apparently attempted to cuddle with Tank, another wrestler. As you might guess, they call him Tank for a reason. He's a big ass dude. I never heard exactly what happened...perhaps they spooned peacefully for the remainder of the morning, I don't know.

What I do know is that both of these occurences were caught on video and I definitely need to get a copy of that.

If anyone reading this (or knows of anyone else who has) done something this stupid while drunk, please leave the story in the comment section. Feel free to keep it anonymous.

1 Comments:

Blogger ALAN said...

I usually piss in a toilet but I have been so drunk that i couldn't move my body before. That isa strange thing. your mind works but your body stops and many of us have seen me a good way into a bottle of 151. Oh yeah, I also spent 24 hours in the pokie after driving past the police station at about 3:00 am drunk to about a .24.

That's about it.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home