Monday, September 26, 2005

50 Ways to Leave Your Lover

Okay, so I was on my way to work a few days ago and 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon came on the radio.  I’m a huge Paul Simon fan, so of course I listened to the song.  As I was listening, a thought occurred to me…what are the 50 Ways?  He mentions several, but nowhere close to 50.  Here are those that he mentions:

You just slip out the back, JackMake a new plan, StanYou don’t need to be coy, RoyJust get yourself freeHop on the bus, GusYou don’t need to discuss muchJust drop off the key, LeeAnd get yourself free

So, by my count there are 5 ways to leave your lover.  I’ve got a couple to add:

Just pack up your stuff, Duff
Screw her sister Kim, Jim

If anyone out there knows of any other ways, please feel free to add them in the comments section.

2 Comments:

Blogger ALAN said...

Start smackin' your bitch Rich, Chop off her head Fred, Fuck a new ho Bo, Give her the Syph Biff,.....
I won't steal anymore. There are plenty left. Talk amongst yourselves.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell her you've got a kid, sid. tell her she's fat, matt. She needs to go to the gym, tim. she's no good in bed, Jed. Just catch a wave dave, and set yourself freeeee!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home